Hanford Mills Museum
A GREAT NEW BOOK ABOUT NEW YORK’S “SECRET” MUSEUMS!
WHO IS BURIED IN UPSTATE NEW YORK? YOU’LL BE SURPRISED!
- Check Out the Lumberjack Festival This Weekend!
- Phelps Presents Its “Sauerkraut Festival”…One of Upstate’s Best!
- Canandaigua Hosts 41st Annual Waterfront Arts Festival
- Hot Cars and TV Stars Take the Spotlight at 11th Annual Marilla Auto Show
- 100,000 Expected to Attend Oswego’s 27th Annual HarborFest
NEW YORK STATE HAS SOME PRETTY AMAZING MONUMENTS! SEE FOR YOURSELF!
EXPLORE THE WONDERS OF UPSTATE NEW YORK!
Tag Archives: dickens festival
Some have asked us to re-run the videos from the Festival Fanatics’ visit to the Skaneateles Dickens Festival last year. You ask…you receive! Click here: http://newyorkstatefestivals.com/2012/12/02/it-feels-like-london-at-the-dickens-christmas-in-skaneateles-video-photos/
The Annual Skaneatles Dickens Festival, in all its Victorian glory, is set to enchant visitors every weekend from Thanksgiving weekend to Christmas Eve. This annual event is one of the best Victorian-themed holiday events in the entire Northeast. It was … Continue reading