9AM Aug 7th, 2018
11PM Aug 12th, 2018
113 Sunshine Dr, Cobleskill, NY 12043
This 142-year family-fun event features midway rides for all ages, live
music and entertainment, demolition derbies, horse shows, livestock
exhibits and shows, the Miniature Circus Museum, model railroad exhibit,
antique tractor display, community exhibits, contests, carnival games
and fair food for every appetite.
Daily pay-one-price admission (for ages 3 and older) is $15 Tuesday -
Thursday and $17 Friday - Sunday and includes unlimited midway rides,
grandstand shows, fairground attractions and parking.
Daily entertainment includes county music comedy shows by Buffalo
Barfield & Un-Herd of Entertainment, Rosaire's Royal Racing Pigs,
Camel Kingdom, Scott's Future World of Magic Show, Danny Grant's Cowboy
Circus strolling show, master chainsaw sculptor Brian Ruth, and
Professor Chalmers B. Childs' Amazing Patent Medicine Magic Show &
Fair highlights include:
• Tuesday - NY Sire Stakes Harness Racing (noon); musician Bobby
Stillwell (7:30 pm); Demolition Derby (7:30 pm)
• Wednesday - Swamp Drivers band (7:30 pm); Tough Trucks & Quad Wars
• Thursday - Demolition Derby (7:30 pm); Crossfire band (7:30 pm)
• Friday - NYS Sanctioned Tractor Pull (6 pm); Skeeter Creek band (8 pm)
• Saturday - All Animal Costume Parade (2 pm); Truck Pull (3:30 pm);
Moonshine Junkies band (8 pm)
• Sunday - NBHA Barrel Race (noon); Irish Dancers (1 pm, 4 pm);
Championship Demolition Derby (5:30 pm)
Fair admission (including unlimited rides) is $5 for ages 62 and older
on Senior Recognition Day (Tuesday), and free for veterans and active
military (with valid ID) on American Hero Day (Saturday).
website for $55 pre-sale season passes.
The Sunshine Fair is open from 9 am to 11 pm.
midway hours are 4 to 11 pm Tuesday and noon to 11 pm Wednesday Sunday.
For more information, call Dreamland Amusements at 866-666-3247 or the
fair office at 518-234-2123.