5PM Nov 15th, 2018
8PM Jan 6th, 2019
106 Lake Dr, Liverpool, NY 13088
Lights on the Lake is a two mile long DRIVE-THRU show featuring:
- Towering Holiday Displays
- Larger-than-Life Land of Oz
- Twinkling Fantasy Forest
- Colorful Section Arches
- Fairytale Magic Grand Finale
- Memorable Animated Scenes
- New for 2018 - North Pole Station featuring a Santa driven steam engine
- As visitors drive through the show they can enjoy the crystal clear sounds of the season on Sunny 102 until New Year's Eve.
- Treat your employees to Central New York's top holiday tradition this season for as little as $5.00 a carload.
- Send a greeting or proposal with our personal message banner display. Folks can now make a memory that will last forever when they wish their loved one a happy birthday, ask their girlfriend (or boyfriend) to marry them, or send another personal greeting when they visit Lights on the Lake. Click here to learn more »
$10 Monday - Thursday per car; $20 Friday - Sunday per car
Show your Wegmans Shoppers Card on Monday & Tuesday and Save $4.
$24 per minibus (capacity 17-25)
$75 per motorcoach; $50 advance sale, if purchased before December 1.
Other events in New York State