1PM Aug 13th, 2018
11PM Aug 18th, 2018
2 Fair Street, Walton, NY 13856
This 132-year family event features midway rides for all ages, live
music, Buffalo Barfield country music comedy shows, livestock
competitions and exhibits, a horse show, karaoke competitions,
children's activities, contests, community exhibits, carnival games,
favorite fair food and more.
Fair highlights (free with gate admission) include:
* Hop City Hellcats (8 pm Monday)
* Delaware County Fair's Got Talent (noon Tuesday)
* Hero's Parade & Fireworks (7 pm Tuesday), featuring active duty
military, veterans, fire/EMS and police departments
* Jason Wicks Band (8 pm Wednesday)
* Brad Collins Band (8 pm Thursday)
* Quad and Side By Side Drag Races (1 pm Friday)
* Sundown Band (8 pm Friday)
* Pony Pulls and Hay Hauling Contest (starting at 9 am Saturday)
* Randy Hulse concert (6 pm Saturday)
Daily admission is $8, or $18 for a season pass, and free for ages 12
Parking is free.
Paid grandstand events are Demolition Derbies (7 pm Monday, $6; 7 pm
Friday, $7); NYTPA Tractor Pulls (7:30 pm Wednesday, $6); Pull Pull Pull
(7 pm Thursday, $6); and country music artist Terri Clark (7 pm
Ride tickets are $1.50 each, $25 for 20 tickets, or $50 for 50 tickets
plus 1 free ride. Rides take 2 or more tickets each.
A Mega Pass, valid
for a single-day admission and unlimited rides, is $22.
* Monday, Dollar Day - All rides are $1 each ($10 minimum)
* Tuesday - Every ride is reduced by 1 ticket
* Wednesday - $21 unlimited rides (noon - closing)
* Thursday - $22 unlimited rides (noon - closing)
* Friday - $17 unlimited rides (noon - 5 pm)
* Saturday - $18 unlimited rides (6 pm - closing)
The Dreamland Amusements midway opens at 1 pm Monday and noon Tuesday -
For more information, call 866-666-3247.